This Teton Sports Scout 3400 internal frame backpack is a good quality backpack for the mid-level hiker. It weighs about 5lbs and has plenty of pockets allowing you to easily get to everything you need. This backpack works great for the young hiker or if you intend on going light.
The Teton Sports Scout 3400 has all the comforts you need in a backpack such as shoulder, lumbar, and waist pads. The shoulder straps are adjustable to fit any size hiker. The backpack is designed to fit the contour of your body which provides a comfortable hiking experience.
Here’s what another hiker said about the Teton Sports Scout:
Great product – By JWood “Backpack was in great shape and provided a fairly comfortable experience (as much as can be expected when backpacking through Europe). I found it to be very durable and easy to pack. Great pack and DEFINITELY worth the price. You can’t beat it…”
Review Paraphrased for size — view original review here.
Take a look at more of the Teton Sports Scout 3400 Internal Frame Backpack
- Compact internal frame backpack with a capacity of 3,400 cubic inches
- Dual aluminum stays with contoured shoulder, lumbar, and waist pads
- Height-adjustable shoulder straps accommodate wide range of torso lengths
- Top-loading main compartment
- Sleeping bag compartment
- Attached rain fly
- Compatible with most hydration systems
- Materials – polyester, nylon, aluminum stays
- You can get the Teton Sports Scout at a great discount by clicking this link.
CONCLUSION: The Teton Sports Scout 3400 internal frame backpack is great for the mid-level hiker who’s goal is to stay light. The pockets and sleeping bag compartment are a great plus. It also accomidates a hydration bladder which is important especially when you need to carry a lot of water on your hike. For the price, size, and weight, this backpack is worth taking on your next hike.